¤ Sweet Nolwenn ¤
Votre nouvelle source sur la belle Nolwenn Leroy 
¤ Sweet Nolwenn ¤ Index du Forum  
 S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
Changement !

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ¤ Sweet Nolwenn ¤ Index du Forum -> ¤ Sweet Nolwenn ¤ -> Annonces Importantes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  

Pour ou contre un Changement de décOr ?
oui
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
non
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total des votes : 3

Auteur Message
mimielamalisse
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 15/02/2008 17:17:24    Sujet du message: Changement ! Répondre en citant

Etes vous pour ou contre ?

Leonard de Vinci a Dit:
¤"Qui est Guidé par une étoile ne reGarde jamais en ArriEre"¤
tu Resteras a Jamais pour TouJouRs LA mieNNe...
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 15/02/2008 17:17:24    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
tonyves

MessagePosté le: 15/02/2008 20:42:39    Sujet du message: Changement ! Répondre en citant

Je suis pour j'aimerais des couleur un peu plus vivantes plus pétantes comme on dit
tonyves

MessagePosté le: 24/02/2008 11:37:43    Sujet du message: Changement ! Répondre en citant

Oui alors la le changement est radical et surtout réussi Quelle fraicheur
isabelle meunier

MessagePosté le: 25/03/2008 09:58:13    Sujet du message: Re: Changement ! Répondre en citant

mimielamalisse a écrit:
Etes vous pour ou contre ?

je suis pour Laughing arnaud clément aurait-il pris le coeur de notre diva si elle est amoureuse on va avoir une nolwenn super épanouie et ses interprétation n'en seront que sublimes
mimielamalisse
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 16/04/2008 14:08:32    Sujet du message: Changement ! Répondre en citant

Excusez moi mais l'on ne parle pas de la vie privée de Nolwenn ici

Leonard de Vinci a Dit:
¤"Qui est Guidé par une étoile ne reGarde jamais en ArriEre"¤
tu Resteras a Jamais pour TouJouRs LA mieNNe...
Visiter le site web du posteur
aillong

MessagePosté le: 30/11/2010 07:30:53    Sujet du message: Changement ! Répondre en citant

wow power leveling
The Blizzard Entertainment and World of Warcraft development teams have announced a set of screaming deals on all of the World of Warcraft content up to but not including the Cataclysm expansion wow power leveling.
wow power leveling
World of Warcraft developer, Zarhym, has posted a new blog on the community site giving players fair warning that some quests will no longer exist after the shattering that Azeroth will undergo during Deathwing's escape and the destructive forces unleashed on the world wow power leveling.
world of warcraft power leveling
If there are achievements or quest arcs that are nearly finished, it may be wise to log on and finish them as the approaching destruction is probably less than a week away, perhaps as early as 4.0.3a's arrival world of warcraft power leveling.
World of Warcraft power leveling
As you're all aware by now, the shattering of Azeroth will drastically and permanently alter the continents of Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms. In the wake of Deathwing's devastation, adventurers will be summoned to embark on new quests from levels 1 to 60 in these transformed territories -- and with so much new content to be found on these original two continents, many original quests will no longer be available after the shattering occurs. These quests will automatically be removed from your quest log, while any quests you’ve accepted that still exist in Azeroth will remain in your log World of Warcraft power leveling.
xiaolongv

MessagePosté le: 28/01/2011 02:34:01    Sujet du message: Changement ! Répondre en citant

Singer Monica has tied the knot with Lakers guard Shannon Brown.
prom dresses,
The secret wedding took place on November 22, 2010 at the couple’s Los Angeles home.prom dresses
wedding dresses,
“This is a very special time in my life,”wedding dresses she tells HipHollywood.com.
wedding gowns,
“I am blessed to have married the man that God sent me. wedding gowns
bride dresses,
He’s loving, compassionate, bride dresses strong and supportive of my children, family and career. I look forward to our lives together.”
wedding gowns,
The couple, wedding gowns who met on the set of Monica’s video “Love All Over Me,” got engaged in October. Monica posted a picture of her giant engagement ring on Twitter to break the news.

They plan to renew their vows this summer and celebrate their marriage with family and friends.
apizzsa

MessagePosté le: 08/03/2011 03:49:46    Sujet du message: Changement ! Répondre en citant

Wow always arouses such strong passions, both positive and negative, in the people who follow it. It looms over the MMO landscape like an unshakeable monolith and, if you believe the hype, people either love it to bits or hate it to death with nothing in between.
One of the things WoW understood, acknowledged and worked with very early on is subscriber churn. Players come and go from MMOs, playing a few months and then moving on for a few months or years before coming back for a few months. The trend was just starting back in 2004-2005, but these days it's a well-established fact of MMO life. Most of the gamers I know haven't played the same MMO solidly for the last 10 years, and I'm no exception. For one thing, boredom tends to set in with any game you play for any length of time; and for another, there's always a new game just around the corner, and most gamers are nothing if not enthusiastic about new games. (How long the enthusiasm actually lasts is another issue, especially with the crop of rather lackluster MMOs we've had in the last couple of years.)
I think Cataclysm raised our expectations across all play-styles, and in hindsight it may not be all that surprising that it didn't live up to all of them. The more vocally disappointed players seem to be the ones who played the raiding and item-treadmill game for years, getting bored but powering on, to whom Cataclysm isn't really offering the fundamental changes they were hoping for. For someone like me, however, who didn't take part in the endgame before and who didn't play long enough to really get bored and frustrated, this expansion has been hugely entertaining.
Change is not always a bad thing. It may not be exactly what we want or expect, but given how unrealistic and self-interested MMO gamers can be, that's not always a bad thing either.
buy wow power leveling,
buy wow power leveling,
buy wow power leveling,
cheap wow power leveling,
cheap wow gold,
buy wow gold,
ahead168

MessagePosté le: 08/09/2011 03:04:40    Sujet du message: Changement ! Répondre en citant

Rift is not the WoW Killer. Under no circumstances, no matter how many positive things I or anyone else may write, no one with an ounce of sanity claims that Rift will kill WoW. Put down the pitch forks and keep this statement in mind as you read.
Now that I've properly covered my ass from potential rabid WoWheads, let's jump into the real issue: Rift is catering to a very large audience. Larger than even WoW. I say this as a sandbox MMO vet who plays theme-parks these days due to social reasons. I want each and every theme-park MMO to fail and give rise to single server sandbox MMOs ala-EVE but not EVE (the name alone scares most MMO rookies who only hear about the constant griefing; I have a girlfriend I'm trying to slowly convert into a sandboxer, so I need to mask the potential for griefing).
wow power leveling,
maple story mesos,
RuneScape gold,
cheap wow gold,
Final Fantasy XI Gil,
ffxi power leveling,
Age of Conan gold,
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: 21/11/2018 07:29:45    Sujet du message: Changement !

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ¤ Sweet Nolwenn ¤ Index du Forum -> ¤ Sweet Nolwenn ¤ -> Annonces Importantes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation