¤ Sweet Nolwenn ¤
Votre nouvelle source sur la belle Nolwenn Leroy 
¤ Sweet Nolwenn ¤ Index du Forum  
 S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
[ Message Urgent ]

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ¤ Sweet Nolwenn ¤ Index du Forum -> ¤ Nolwenn & Vous ¤ -> Messages de Nolwenn
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
mimielamalisse
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 07/07/2008 11:36:00    Sujet du message: [ Message Urgent ] Répondre en citant

Bonjour à tous,

Tout d'abord, je vous remercie d'avoir pensé à me souhaiter ma fête. J'espère que pour vous tous l'été s'annonce bien et que vous allez pouvoir prendre des vacances bien méritées au soleil.
En ce qui me concerne, je travaille toujours à Los Angeles sur mon prochain album avec mes amis Teitur, Jonatha Brooke, Michelle Featherstone entre autres avec qui je co-écris de nouvelles chansons. Je prends énormément de plaisir à découvrir que je peux aussi composer des musiques...

Mon message d'aujourd'hui n'a pas seulement vocation à vous donner de mes nouvelles.

En effet, je viens de téléphoner à Stéphanie, une jeune fille de 20 ans, que j'ai rencontrée il y a quelques années lors d'une promo radio à Lyon.
Elle était à cette époque atteinte d'une leucémie. A quelques mois d'entrer en rémission, elle vient de rechuter et devrait subir une greffe de moelle osseuse au plus vite. Hélas, aucune personne de sa famille n'est à priori compatible.
Il faut donc que de nombreuses personnes s'inscrivent auprès de l'Etablissement Français du sang afin de faire un test sanguin. Si quelqu'un de vous peut être compatible après ce test, vous pouvez sauver Stéphanie et bien d'autres aussi.

Sachez que si je n'étais pas présente cette année à la Marche Laurette Fugain et ceci pour la première fois depuis quelques années, c'est parce-que j'étais justement aux USA pour le travail.
Mais plus que jamais, je tiens à porter ce message.
IL Y A URGENCE POUR STEPHANIE ET POUR LES AUTRES !!! Peut-être disposerez vous de plus de temps cet été pour effectuer enfin cette démarche. ALLEZ-Y, JE VOUS EN SUPPLIE !!!
Je vous embrasse tous très fort!!
Peace & Love
*NOL*

Leonard de Vinci a Dit:
¤"Qui est Guidé par une étoile ne reGarde jamais en ArriEre"¤
tu Resteras a Jamais pour TouJouRs LA mieNNe...
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 07/07/2008 11:36:00    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
abwenzi

MessagePosté le: 08/09/2009 08:08:13    Sujet du message: [ Message Urgent ] Répondre en citant

I feel so happy to have the chance to make a speech. The title of my speech is Protect the Environment, Protect Ourselves. I hope you will like it.
wow gold
Everybody knows waste paper and used coke cans are discarded everywhere. You might have seen plastic bags flying in the sky and getting caught in the trees when the wind blows or maybe you have seen old cans floating in the rivers and polluting the water.
World of warcraft gold
There is a story about house and trees. It is said that a man’s house was surrounded by a lot of trees. Though the wind was strong, that man could have a good rest under the trees. How comfortable the life was!
World of warcraft Power Leveling
One day, that man wanted to enlarge his house, so he cut down all the trees. Then the autumn came without the protection. The strong wind blew the roof of the house into the sky. The whole house was gone with the wind. What a pity! But that’s the price people have to pay for destroying in the ecology balance. People shouldn’t be short-sighted. Protecting the environment is everyone’s task.
cd keys
As you know, there are four kinds of pollution. They are air pollution, water pollution, waste pollution and noise pollution. But what can we do to solve the pollution? I think, firstly, we can make cars that don’t pollute the environment. In some big cities, we can limit the number of cars.
Runes of Magic gold Secondly, we can try to use less water and make sure that we do not pollute the water.
We can tell factories that they are not allowed to pour waste water into the lakes and rivers. Thirdly,
LOTRO Gold we should not throw rubbish in parks and cities. We can pick up rubbish if we see it. We can put more rubbish bins in our parks and cities. Fourthly, we can live far from the noise and make the laws to limit the noise.

The air, water and the whole atmosphere directly influenced our lives, such as the air, people may cough and it will lead to cancer. So we must try our best to keep the world clean and tidy. To reach it, I want to put forward three points to everybody---Point 1: don’t spit and liter; Point 2: don’t draw on the wall; Point 3: clean the streets every day.

In order to make the environment clean, let’s join our hands together to make the world better.
strong1r

MessagePosté le: 30/11/2009 07:47:39    Sujet du message: [ Message Urgent ] Répondre en citant

The Story of Deirdre

There was a man in Ireland once who was called Malcolm Harper. The man was a right good man, and he had a goodly share of this world's goods. He had a wife, but no family. What did Malcolm hear but that a soothsayer had come home to the place, and as the man was a right good man, he wished that the soothsayer might come near them. Whether it was that he was invited or that he came of himself, the soothsayer came to the house of Malcolm. Just out of the chat.
World of Warcraft power leveling,

And the soothsayer went forth out of the house and he was not long outside when he returned.

"Well," said the soothsayer, "I saw in my second sight that it is on account of a daughter of yours that the greatest amount of blood shall be shed that has ever been shed in Erin since time and race began. And the three most famous heroes that ever were found will lose their heads on her account."

After a time a daughter was born to Malcolm, he did not allow a living being to come to his house, only himself and the nurse. He asked this woman, "Will you yourself bring up the child to keep her in hiding far away where eye will not see a sight of her nor ear hear a word about her?"
replica rolex,
The woman said she would, so Malcolm got three men, and he took them away to a large mountain, distant and far from reach, without the knowledge or notice of any one. He caused there a hillock, round and green, to be dug out of the middle, and the hole thus made to be covered carefully over so that a little company could dwell there together. This was done. This site is on the Crushers:sbm。

Deirdre and her foster-mother dwelt in the bothy mid the hills without the knowledge or the suspicion of any living person about them and without anything occurring, until Deirdre was sixteen years of age. Deirdre grew like the white sapling, straight and trim as the rash on the moss. She was the creature of fairest form, of loveliest aspect, and of gentlest nature that existed between earth and heaven in all Ireland--whatever colour of hue she had before, there was nobody that looked into her face but she would blush fiery red over it.
replica rolex,
The woman that had charge of her, gave Deirdre every information and skill of which she herself had knowledge and skill. There was not a blade of grass growing from root, nor a bird singing in the wood, nor a star shining from heaven but Deirdre had a name for it. But one thing, she did not wish her to have either part or parley with any single living man of the rest of the world. But on a gloomy winter night, with black, scowling clouds, a hunter of game was wearily travelling the hills, and what happened but that he missed the trail of the hunt, and lost his course and companions. A drowsiness came upon the man as he wearily wandered over the hills, and he lay down by the side of the beautiful green knoll in which Deirdre lived, and he slept. The man was faint from hunger and wandering, and benumbed with cold, and a deep sleep fell upon him. When he lay down beside the green hill where Deirdre was, a troubled dream came to the man, and he thought that he enjoyed the warmth of a fairy broch, the fairies being inside playing music. The hunter shouted out in his dream, if there was any one in the broch, to let him in for the Holy One's sake. Deirdre heard the voice and said to her foster-mother: "O foster-mother, what cry is that?" "It is nothing at all, Deirdre--merely the birds of the air astray and seeking each other. But let them go past to the bosky glade. There is no shelter or house for them here." "Oh, foster-mother, the bird asked to get inside for the sake of the God of the Elements, and you yourself tell me that anything that is asked in His name we ought to do. If you will not allow the bird that is being benumbed with cold, and done to death with hunger, to be let in, I do not think much of your language or your faith. But since I give credence to your language and to your faith, which you taught me, I will myself let in the bird." replica rolex,And Deirdre arose and drew the bolt from the leaf of the door, and she let in the hunter. She placed a seat in the place for sitting, food in the place for eating, and drink in the place for drinking for the man who came to the house. "Oh, for this life and raiment, you man that came in, keep restraint on your tongue!" said the old woman. "It is not a great thing for you to keep your mouth shut and your tongue quiet when you get a home and shelter of a hearth on a gloomy winter's night."

"Well," said the hunter, "I may do that--keep my mouth shut and my tongue quiet, since I came to the house and received hospitality from you; but by the hand of thy father and grandfather, and by your own two hands, if some other of the people of the world saw this beauteous creature you have here hid away, they would not long leave her with you, I swear."

"What men are these you refer to?" said Deirdre.

"Well, I will tell you, young woman," said the hunter. This is the next

"They are Naois, son of Uisnech, and Allen and Arden his two brothers."
replica rolex,
"What like are these men when seen, if we were to see them?" said Deirdre.

"Why, the aspect and form of the men when seen are these," said the hunter: "they have the colour of the raven on their hair, their skin like swan on the wave in whiteness, and their cheeks as the blood of the brindled red calf, and their speed and their leap are those of the salmon of the torrent and the deer of the grey mountain side. And Naois is head and shoulders over the rest of the people of Erin."

"However they are," said the nurse, "be you off from here and take another road. And, King of Light and Sun! in good sooth and certainty, little are my thanks for yourself or for her that let you in!"

The hunter went away, and went straight to the palace of King Connachar. He sent word in to the king that he wished to speak to him if he pleased. The king answered the message and came out to speak to the man. "What is the reason of your journey?" said the king to the hunter. Just out of the chat.
wedding dress,
Connachar, King of Ulster, sent for his nearest kinsmen, and he told them of his intent. Though early rose the song of the birds mid the rocky caves and the music of the birds in the grove, earlier than that did Connachar, King of Ulster, arise, with his little troop of dear friends, in the delightful twilight of the fresh and gentle May; the dew was heavy on each bush and flower and stem, as they went to bring Deirdre forth from the green knoll where she stayed. Many a youth was there who had a lithe leaping and lissom step when they started whose step was faint, failing, and faltering when they reached the bothy on account of the length of the way and roughness of the road.

The Story of Deirdre
Ramya

MessagePosté le: 03/01/2010 05:30:11    Sujet du message: [ Message Urgent ] Répondre en citant

Interview God

"Come in," God said to me, "so, you would like to interview Me?"

"If you have the time," I said. (wow power leveling)

He smiled through His beard and said: "My time is called eternity and is enough to do everything; what questions do you have in mind to ask me?"

"None that are new to you. What's the one thing that surprises you most about mankind?"

He answered: "That they get bored of being children, are in a rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live neither for the present nor the future. That they live as if they will never die, and they die as if they never had never lived..."

His hands took mine and we were silent. After a long period, I said, "May I ask you another question?"

He replied with a smile. Wow gold

"As a Father, what would you ask your children to do for the new year?"

"To learn that they cannot make anyone love them. What they can do is to let themselves be loved.

To learn that it takes years to build trust, and a few seconds to destroy it.

To learn that what is most valuable is not what they have in their lives, but who they have in their lives.

To learn that it is not good to compare themselves to others. There will be others better or worse than they are.

To learn that a rich person is not one who has the most, but is one who needs the least.

To learn that they should control their attitudes, otherwise their attitudes will control them.

To learn that it only takes a few seconds to open profound wounds in persons we love, and that it takes many years to heal them. Sro Gold

To learn to forgive by practicing forgiveness.

To learn that there are persons that love them dearly, but simply do not know how to show their feelings.

To learn that money can buy everything but happiness.

To learn that while at times they may be entitled to be upset, that does not give them the right to upset those around them.

To learn that great dreams do not require great wings, but a landing gear to achieve.

To learn that true friends are scarce, he/she who has found one has found a true treasure.

To learn that they are masters of what they keep to themselves and slaves of what they say.

To learn that they shall reap what they plant; if they plant gossip they will harvest intrigues, if they plant love they will harvest happiness.

To learn that true happiness is not to achieve their goals but to learn to be satisfied with what they already achieved.

To learn that happiness is a decision. They decide to be happy with what they are and have, or die from envy and jealousy of what they lack. World of Warcraft power leveling

To learn that two people can look at the same thing and see something totally different.

To learn that those who are honest with themselves without considering the consequences go far in life.

To learn that even though they may think they have nothing to give, when a friend cries with them, they find the strength to appease the pain.

To learn that by trying to hold on to love ones, they very quickly push them away; and by letting go of those they love, they will be side by side forever.

To learn that even though the word "love" has many different meanings, it loses value when it is overstated.

To learn that they can never do something extraordinary for Me to love them; I simply do. world of warcraft power leveling

To learn that the shortest distance they could be from Me is the "the distance of a prayer."
eagle1r

MessagePosté le: 11/01/2010 03:01:42    Sujet du message: [ Message Urgent ] Répondre en citant

All rivers run into the sea

1. A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near. 海内存知己,天涯若比邻。

2. A common danger causes common action. 同舟共济。

3. A contented mind is a continual / perpetual feast. 知足常乐。

4. A fall into the pit, a gain in your wit. 吃一堑,长一智。
world of warcraft power leveling,
5. A guest should suit the convenience of the host. 客随主便。

6. A letter from home is a priceless treasure. 家书抵万金。

7. All rivers run into the sea. 殊途同归。

8. All time is no time when it is past. 机不可失,时不再来。

9. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. 一日一个苹果,身体健康不求医。

10. As heroes think, so thought Bruce. 英雄所见略同。
world of warcraft gold,
11. A young idler, an old beggar. 少壮不努力,老大徒伤悲。

12. Behind the mountains there are people to be found. 天外有天,山外有山。

13. Bad luck often brings good luck. 塞翁失马,安知非福。

14. Bread is the stall of life. 面包是生命的支柱。(民以食为天。)

15. Business is business. 公事公办。

16. Clumsy birds have to start flying early. 笨鸟先飞。
world of warcraft gold,
17. Courtesy costs nothing. 礼多人不怪。

18. Custom makes all things easy. 习惯成自然。

19. Desire has no rest. 人的欲望无止境。

20. Difficult the first time, easy the second. 一回生,二回熟。

21. Do not change horses in mid-stream. 别在河流中间换马。

22. Do not have too many irons in the fire. 贪多嚼不烂。

23. Do not pull all your eggs in one basket. 别把所有的蛋都放在一个篮子里。(不要孤注一掷。)

24. Do not teach fish to swim. 不要班门弄斧。
aion gold,
25. East or west, home is the best. 东奔西跑,还是家里好。

26. Experience is the best teacher. 实践出真知。

27. Fact is stranger than fiction. 事实比虚构更离奇。(大千世界,无奇不有。)

28. Faith can move mountains. 信念能移山。(精诚所至,金石为开。)
29. First impressions are half the battle. 先入为主。

All rivers run into the sea
ailj168

MessagePosté le: 27/05/2010 02:04:05    Sujet du message: [ Message Urgent ] Répondre en citant

The man is in China on a joint project with the department where Mum works. They work in the same office and as Mum knows a little English she often interpretes for him too, so they got to know each other very well.

archlord money,
They came about twelve - Mr. & Mrs. archlord money Robinson and their two young daughters about Xiao Hong's age. Mrs. Robinson gave Mum a bunch of fresh flowers, bringing colour, freshness and their good will. Mum did the introduction and it was left to ourselves to get to know each other. As was natural Xiao Hong soon got on very well with the two girls Judy and Annie. They all had a common love for Xiao Hong's little kitten and they had endless fun with it.

dog clothes,
Mrs. Robinson was much younger than her husband, dog clothes but she was friendly and kindly and knows a little Chinese. There was a moment of embarrassment when Granny asked her age. Mum was about to apologize when Mrs. Robinson laughed and said it was quite all right, that she had been here long enough to know it was the Chinese custom.
maple story mesos,
And of course they thoroughly enjoyed the dinner. maple story mesos Iike a perfect Chinese hostess Mum and especially Granny kept stuffing them with food and urging them to eat and to drink, apologizing all the time that "it's-all very meager and coarse fare. " The Robinsons, on the other hand, were loud in their praises and protestations. "We used to hear about Chinese hospitality and now we know what it's really like. How can you describe such a lavish meal as meager and coarse? Any hostess in the West would be proud of such a feast instead of apologizing for it," Mrs. Robinson said to Mum.

wow power leveling,
"And another thing we don't do in the West is to urge the guests to eat and drink," wow power leveling Mr. Robinson added. "With so much good things before me I certainly don't need any urging. The problem is rather how to prevent myself from over-eating! But back at home I often had to ask for a second helping and my hostess would feel flattered that I should want more of her stuff. Here you don't even give me a chance to ask for,more!" We all burst out laughing at that.

last chaos gold,
When they rose to leave they thanked us profusely not only for'the excellent dinner, last chaos gold but for giving them such a nice time. "Living in Friendship.Hotel isn't really living in China. Today we feel we are really in China. We' ve learnt much more about the Chinese people and Chinese way of life today than half a year in the Friendship Hotel. You must all come to visit us one day. Or better still, come and see us in the States on day. "

Judy and Annie were reluctant to go. world of warcraft power leveling They made Xiao Hong promise to visit them at Friendship Hotel, telling her not to forget bringing the kitten with her! They insisted on giving everyone of us a hug and a kiss, which quite embarrassed me. I think Granny was really touched when they kissed her. All her misgivings had been dispelled.

Is It Necessary to Develop Tourism?
simluo

MessagePosté le: 14/09/2010 06:00:40    Sujet du message: [ Message Urgent ] Répondre en citant

Hewlett-Packard Co.'s luna gold,Mark Hurd joins a long list of corporate leaders felled by personal ethical lapses in recent years.Robert Moffat, a former senior vice president at International Business Machines Corp., left the company last year after becoming ensnared in a big insider trading case involving the hedge fund group Galleon and other corporate executives and traders on Wall Street luna gold.
wow cd keys,
John Browne, the former chief of oil giant BP PLC, resigned in 2007 after he admitted lying to a judge while trying to prevent a British newspaper from exposing details about his personal life.Concerns about ethical lapses put corporate boards in a difficult spot. If the breach isn't something that is automatic grounds for firing, directors need to make judgment calls about what to do and how much to disclose wow cd keys.
If it acts too swiftly to eject an executive, a board risks unfairly and unnecessarily getting rid of a leader who may be running the business well. But if it fails to act with haste, rumors may leak out-possibly giving the appearance that the company doesn't have control of the situation.Disclosure of ethical lapses is tricky too. The less a board discloses, the more the public and employees wonder what really happened, and it is hard to move on from a scandal without sufficiently satiating that appetite World of Warcraft power leveling.
replica sunglasses,
Both alleged and admitted stumbles have brought down top executives who have been under increased scrutiny in the post Enron, post-Sarbanes-Oxley world. It is also harder to hide unethical behavior partly because 'there are so many news outlets that anyone can now pick up a story and run with it,' said Ronald Sims, a business-ethics professor at the Mason School of Business at The College of William & Mary. 'In the past, it was more hush hush.'Steven J. Heyer was ousted as chief executive of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc. in 2007, after the board of directors received an anonymous letter accusing him of creating a hostile work environment. The letter alleged that Mr. Heyer made inappropriate physical contact with a female employee outside a restaurant bathroom, on at least one occasion. Mr. Heyer denied engaging in any impropriety replica sunglasses.
Chris Albrecht, the CEO of Time Warner Inc.'s Home Box Office unit, left the company in 2007 over an incident for which he pleaded no contest to battery against his girlfriend. Mr. Albrecht at the time said he was leaving because he did not want his 'personal circumstances' to distract the company. Mark W. Everson was also ousted that year as president and CEO of the American Red Cross which said at the time that he had a 'personal relationship' with a subordinate employee. Mr. Everson said he was leaving 'for personal and family reasons.'In 2005, Boeing Co. replaced then-CEO Harry Stonecipher after emails revealed a relationship with a female executive at the company.Boeing said at the time that Mr. Stonecipher, who was then married, was fired not for having an affair, but for violating Boeing's code of conduct. Mr. Stonecipher acknowledged his conduct world of warcraft power leveling.
2moons dil,
Also in 2005, Thomas M. Coughlin resigned his post as vice chairman of Wal-Mart Stores Inc. amid allegations that he abused expense accounts and fabricated invoices to obtain reimbursements totaling as much as $500,000.A year later, he pleaded guilty to federal wire-fraud and tax-evasion charges 2moons dil.
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: 21/11/2018 07:44:45    Sujet du message: [ Message Urgent ]

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ¤ Sweet Nolwenn ¤ Index du Forum -> ¤ Nolwenn & Vous ¤ -> Messages de Nolwenn Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation